Once you are happy with the code:
- Just run
npm version majorOR
npm version minorOR
npm version patch.
- Write release notes on Github https://github.com/alm-tools/alm/releases.
You must have
giton your system path for this to work.
- Release Notes : In general be sure to mention any breaking changes 🌹.
- Release Notes : Try to link to reasons for upgrading TypeScript (some new cool feature or fix you wanted).
- Semantic : TypeScript version upgrades should be considered at least a minor release.
- Semantic : If there is a significant change in the TypeScript compiler consider doing a major release.